Banana Maple Protein Wraps
The banana maple protein wrap can be a bit on the sweet side.
Makes 1 Serving
- 1 8″ 100% Whole Wheat Wrap
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 tablespoon of slivered almonds
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoons of sugar free maple syrup
- In a separate bowl, mash banana and protein powder together with a fork until combined.
- Spread the peanut butter onto the tortilla. Top with the banana mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds, then drizzle with maple syrup.
- Roll the wrap and enjoy!
(Per Serving – 1 Wrap)
- Calories: 479
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Fat: 15g