High Protein Fudge Bar
Protein powder is not only for smoothies, they make a great way to ingest protein in a snack thought to have been prohibited if your trying to lose weight and add muscle. This is an ingenious approach to consuming protein outside of a protein shake.
Watch the video to see how easy it is to make.
Makes 5 Bars
- 8 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 3 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 1. Mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk.
- 2. Form into 5 bars and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish.
- 3. Place in the fridge for about 30 mins
(Per Serving – 1 Bar)
- Calories: 452
- Protein: 50g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fat: 12g