Ingredients for Quinoa Pizza Bite Recipe
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni slices (~1/2 of a 7 oz bag)
- ½ tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried crushed oregano
- pizza sauce for dipping
Instructions for Quinoa Pizza Bytes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping Tbs each), and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
5 bites per My Fitness Pal: Calories – 175, Fat – 10g, Protein – 9g, Fiber – 2g, Calcium – 10mg, Carbs – 12g